We are seeking innovative new startups using location and/or property data to join the Autumn cohort of the Geovation Accelerator Programme.
The Geovation Accelerator Programme, backed by Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry, is now open for applications! Startups receive up to £20,000 grant funding (no equity required) and the equivalent to over £100,000 in benefits on the Programme.
Since the Programme began, we are proud to have helped over 130 startups. The startups we supported have raised over £110,000,000 funding and contributed to the creation of over 1,600 new jobs, to date. Find out about startups we’ve helped here.
Geovation is seeking innovative early stage startups using geospatial data and/or property location data. To apply to the Programme, startups must be:
- Located in the UK and UK registered or eligible to be
- Incorporated or not
- Pre-seed funding
If you meet the requirements of our Programme, we encourage you to apply!
Open Call Information
Be part of the Autumn cohort on the Accelerator Programme. We are taking applications until Monday 30 August at 23:59 (BST). Don’t miss out! Interviews will be held on 8/9 and 14/16 September 2021 in London (based on Government guidelines). For successful applicants, the Programme starts on 14 October 2021.
Our Accelerator Programme has two tracks to apply for GeoTech and PropTech.
The GeoTech Track
The GeoTech track of our Accelerator Programme is supported by Ordnance Survey. Geovation is seeking early stage startups using location data in creative ways to provide products and services to apply for the GeoTech track.
The PropTech Track
The PropTech track of the Accelerator Programme is run in partnership with HM Land Registry. Apply to the PropTech track if you’re a startup ready to revolutionise the property sector through using property and geospatial data.
What startups get as part of the Geovation Accelerator Programme
The Geovation Accelerator Programme offers a wide range of support with 6 months of intensive support and 6 months hands-off support focusing on the go-to-market stage. We tailor the programme to suit each startup and founders. During the Programme, all startups receive a support package that includes:
- Financial support with up to £20,000 grant funding based on startups progress (no equity required)
- Equivalent to over £100,000 worth of benefits
- 1:1s, a range of workshops, master classes and events aimed at helping entrepreneurs grow their business
- Access to a range of open and proprietary datasets from Ordnance Survey, Land Registry, and other partners
- Up to 12 months Resident Innovator status at the Geovation Hub in London (when possible, following Government guidelines)
- Network opportunities to build connections with others in the startup community and investors
- Showcase Event with investors to celebrate and share startups progress during the Programme
Want to find out more about the Accelerator Programme?
We recently had an information session providing all the details you need to know about the Accelerator Programme and how to apply. Watch the full session here. Find out more and apply to the Accelerator Programme here.
If you want to get in touch with us, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!