Geovation is holding a Spring Showcase at our Hub in London on 6 April 2016 from 5.00pm – 8.00pm, and we’re looking for investors and potential partners to attend the showcase. Could this be you? Since we launched the Geovation Hub last summer we’ve been working with some great new companies that use location data to deliver new customer experiences and services. We’re now approaching 500 members working across the geospatial innovation space: smart cities, predictive analytics, IoT, drones, SaaS platforms, consumer mapping, open data platforms and much more. Through our Accelerator programme we’ve been getting hands-on with these companies to refine their proposition and prepare them for future investment and growth. At the same time we’re always looking out for companies from our community that have significant scale-up potential. We’ve chosen six of the best for our Spring 2016 Showcase, where you’ll have a chance to hear them present and learn more about their businesses over drinks afterwards.
- Ment.at – machine learning for realtime anomaly detection
- Pod Cloud – a data-exchange platform for semi-autonomous UAVs
- Nightmap – experiential routing for the night-time economy
- Land App – SaaS solution for digital farm management
- Open Capacity – realtime capacity tracking API for transport networks
- DataPress – open-data publishing and distribution
If you think you’d be interested in investing in any of the businesses above or potentially becoming a partner please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information as numbers are strictly limited.