Despite the challenges over the last year, there has been a record number of people setting up their own business in a post-Covid innovation boom , and we’re delighted to be welcoming a few of them to the Geovation Accelerator Programme!
The programme has been designed to provide start-ups with specialist support to help grow their businesses, while developing innovative and sustainable solutions that can deliver significant impact and will aid in the recovery of the economy.
The GeoTech businesses accepted onto the Programme are:
- BKwai – A smart construction monitoring company which provides insight for engineers so that infrastructure works smarter, faster and safer
- Pelation – A cycle technology start-up which captures useable spatial road incident data to feed into infrastructure planning
The PropTech businesses accepted onto the Programme are:
- DigiHome – A homeowner app bringing convenience and control to managing their home
- NOCO Energy – Location-based intelligence for the renewable energy industry
- SearchLand – A map-based property and planning data web app for SME developers, planners architects and investors to make informed property and land decisions
Carly Morris, Head of Geovation, said: “We are incredibly excited to have another inspirational cohort of entrepreneurs joining our Accelerator Programme.
“Geovation is a powerhouse of tools, resources and connections to help early-stage startups to flourish and grow. We support with every aspect of running a business, from negotiating your first commercial deal, to pitching to investors. We can’t wait to welcome our six new start-ups to Geovation and see them evolve over the coming months.”
Andrew Trigg, Director of Digital, Data and Technology at HM Land Registry, commented: “We are delighted to welcome the latest cohort to the Programme. We’re now in our seventh cycle of the programme and I continue to be impressed at the level of creativity and imagination that continues to be demonstrated by each cohort. Our continued support of the Accelerator Programme allows us to work with this future generation of innovators and disruptors who have the potential to bring real change and a diversity of ideas to the property industry, benefitting the economy, the market and ultimately the consumer.”
We can’t wait to see how the teams grow over the next six months – welcome on board!