Accelerator Programme Applications Open!
We’re excited to share that applications for our award-winning Accelerator Programme are now open again!
Our Accelerator Programme offers 12 months bespoke support to help early-stage founders grow their business, with 6 months of intensive support and 6 months hands-off support focusing on the go-to-market stage. Start-ups receive up to £20K in equity-free grant funding and the equivalent of over £100k in perks during the Programme including workshops, coaching and access to data from Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry.
The GeoTech track of our Accelerator Programme, backed by Ordnance Survey is seeking start-ups using location data, to create innovative products and services.
This year on our GeoTech track we’re seeking start-ups from the following sectors: Energy, Environment, Telecommunications, Sustainability, Transport, Health and Well-being, and Resilience and Protection of life. Find out more about the start-ups we’re looking for on our GeoTech track here.
Apply to our GeoTech track here.
The PropTech track of our Programme in association with HM Land Registry (HMLR) is for start-ups using land or property data and technology to revolutionise the property industry.
This year, the PropTech track is especially seeking start-ups who support HMLR’s strategy and vision. The HMLR strategy focuses on the development of a simpler, user-friendly and transparent digital process for buying and selling property, which will benefit homeowners and enable a world leading property market. Although we’re interested in start-ups in line with the HMLR strategy, if your PropTech start-up is outside of these areas, we’re still interested in hearing from you.
Apply to our PropTech track here.
- 1:1s, a range of workshops, master classes and events aimed at helping entrepreneurs grow their business.
- Coaching and access to a Mentorship Programme.
- Access to a range of open and proprietary datasets from Ordnance Survey, Land Registry, and other partners.
- Up to 12 months Resident Innovator status at the Geovation Hub in London during the Programme.
- Network opportunities to build connections with others in the start-up community.
- Showcase Event with investors to celebrate and share start-up’s progress during the Programme.
Who can apply?
We’re seeking innovative early-stage start-ups using location and/or property data to apply. To be eligible to apply, start-ups must be:
- UK registered or eligible to be
- Incorporated or not
- Pre-seed funding
Applications close at 23:59 (BST) 28 February 2022.
Find out more on our Accelerator Programme page here or apply now!