Geovation members have access to a network of Partner Hubs located across Great Britain, giving you access to our community wherever you may be.
Our Partner Hubs offer members:
- Desk & room hire: free desk space and discounted rates for meeting room hire
- Workshops: discounted workshops ran at each of our Partner Hubs
- Business advice & mentoring: access to the partner hubs community of mentors, investors and other ‘in-residence’ services
- Events: each partner hub runs a programme of events tailored to startup and scale-up need
Geovation Services available at our Partner Hubs
- Support from Geovation: expert advice and support from the Geovation team
- Access to data: access to Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry data under an exploration license
- Tech Surgeries: bookable 1:1 tech surgery with our tech team
- Community: you’ll be part of the Geovation community, a network of geospatial and location data experts
- Online events: a programme of online events hosted for Geovation members
Partner Hub locations
Tramshed Tech: Cardiff
Tramshed Tech, based in central Cardiff, is a collaborative space where start-ups, scale-ups and large enterprises come together to work and innovate.
With a focus on partnering organisations of all sizes to do great things, they also run unmissable events and have an onsite team that can help you make connections with positive impact.
Address: Tramshed Tech, Pendyris Street, Cardiff CF11 6BH
Phone: 02920 103090
Engine Shed: Bristol
Run by the University of Bristol in collaboration with Bristol City Council, Engine Shed is located next to Bristol Temple Meads station.
It showcases Bristol and Bath’s strengths in an informative way, and is an ideal place to work, meet, and collaborate. Engine Shed is an event venue, an office space, a facilitator, and a catalyst for change.
Address: Engine Shed, Station Approach, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH
Phone: +44 (0)117 903 1100
Innovation Birmingham offers coworking, office space and business support for digital and tech businesses to form, scale and grow.
Close to Aston and Birmingham City universities in the heart of the city’s Knowledge Quarter, the campus is already home to over 170 forward-thinking companies and is the home of 5pring, part of the West Midlands 5G Accelerator.
Address: Holt St, Birmingham B7 4BB
Phone: 0800 731 0300
Ready to become a member?
Contact us today to see how you can become a Member.