Geovation members have access to a network of Partner Hubs located across Great Britain, giving you access to our community wherever you may be.
Our Partner Hubs offer members:
- Desk & room hire: free desk space and discounted rates for meeting room hire
- Workshops: discounted workshops ran at each of our Partner Hubs
- Business advice & mentoring: access to the partner hubs community of mentors, investors and other ‘in-residence’ services
- Events: each partner hub runs a programme of events tailored to startup and scale-up need
Geovation Services available at our Partner Hubs
- Support from Geovation: expert advice and support from the Geovation team
- Access to data: access to Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry data under an exploration license
- Tech Surgeries: bookable 1:1 tech surgery with our tech team
- Community: you’ll be part of the Geovation community, a network of geospatial and location data experts
- Online events: a programme of online events hosted for Geovation members
Partner Hub locations
Tramshed Tech: Cardiff
Tramshed Tech, based in central Cardiff, is a collaborative space where start-ups, scale-ups and large enterprises come together to work and innovate.
With a focus on partnering organisations of all sizes to do great things, they also run unmissable events and have an onsite team that can help you make connections with positive impact.
Engine Shed: Bristol
Engine Shed is Bristol’s acclaimed enterprise and innovation hub, owned by the University of Bristol. Located by Temple Meads station, it provides office, co-working, event and meeting space for innovative companies.
With the income from its space hire, it seeds projects and collaborations to help you connect, innovate and grow.
Innovation Birmingham offers coworking, office space and business support for digital and tech businesses to form, scale and grow.
Close to Aston and Birmingham City universities in the heart of the city’s Knowledge Quarter, the campus is already home to over 170 forward-thinking companies and is the home of 5pring, part of the West Midlands 5G Accelerator.
Address: Holt St, Birmingham B7 4BB
Phone: 0800 731 0300
Manchester: Tech Incubator
Home to a unique community of innovators at the heart of Manchester’s newest neighbourhood, Circle Square.
Tech Incubator is ideal for disruptive data science and innovative technology businesses working in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, eCommerce, Blockchain, FinTech, Cyber Security, Cloud Technologies, VR & AR, Internet of Things, Smart Cities, and Digital Health.
Coworking space is available, and dedicated business support to access finance and funding, world-class talent, new markets, and the connections your business needs to succeed
Address: 103, Oxford House, Oxford Rd, Manchester M1 7ED
The home of tech in Leeds offering coworking space, serviced offices and leased office space, part of Bruntwood SciTech’s network of innovation districts.
Located next door to Leeds train station, Platform provides a secure location, meeting rooms, lounge, roof terrace, and up to 10GB broadband connectivity.
Home to a cluster of over 80 of the region’s most innovative and disruptive digital and tech start ups and scale ups, Platform offers access to the flexible workspace, specialist community and support your business needs to form, scale or grow.
Address: Platform, New Station St, Leeds LS1 4JB
Ready to become a member?
Contact us today to see how you can become a Member.