We are pleased to announce that applications to join the next Geovation Accelerator Programme cohort are now open!
Our Accelerator programme is designed to help founders grow their business in a way that suits their needs. We recognise that every startup is different – some teams need product development and tech support, others need help with sales and marketing, and some just need somewhere for their team to work! The great thing about our Accelerator is we adapt to the needs of the startups on it. We have a range of opportunities open to you, all designed to help you take your business to the next level.
Accelerator programme highlights
- Grant funding of up to £20,000 over the programme (up to £15,000 for Geovation Scotland)
- Access to a range of open and proprietary data sets from our partners
- Access to the knowledge and expertise of the geospatial and land and property partners in our network
- Product development support from our team of full stack developers
- Personal and professional development through workshops, mentoring and 1:1 coaching
- Dedicated desk space for 12 months for your team
Top tips for your application
Make sure your application is clear, concise and easily understood. You should include a clear plan detailing what your opportunity is, how you will deliver on it and what resources you need to do this. It’s important that you show what success looks like to you, and how you will get there.
We also recommend that you include evidence that backs up your idea – what feedback have you got from potential customers or users? How have you qualified that your idea is commercially viable?
Be open to feedback – we receive a lot of applications to our Accelerator programme, and this means that not everyone who applies is accepted. In some cases, we will provide constructive feedback for you to work on which may make a future application more successful.
Geovation Scotland Accelerator
Apply for the joint GeoTech and PropTech Accelerator Programme
If you have any questions, or want to find out more bit more about the programme, you can email us to arrange a chat: firstname.lastname@example.org