Applications to join the Spring 2021 cohort of our accelerator programme are now open!
Whether you’re a developer, innovator or entrepreneur, the Geovation Accelerator Programme, backed by Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry, is the perfect startup accelerator programme if you want to create a business using location and property data.
There are two tracks: GeoTech and PropTech
Our GeoTech Programme is our open call for any tech company creating location-based products and services. We are looking to find early-stage startups that are using location data in the most creative ways without limits on where you are based.
Our PropTech Track of the Programme is run in partnership with HM Land Registry. It supports innovative technology businesses to revolutionise the property industry using property and geospatial data.
The Geovation Accelerator Programme takes you through two phases during 12 months, 6 months of intensive support and 6 months of hands-off support focused on the go-to-market stage.
The Programme Includes:
- Up to £20,000 grant funding based on your progress
1:1s, workshops, masterclasses & events
- Access to open & proprietary datasets from Ordnance Survey, Land Registry, and other partners
- Bespoke support from industry leaders, business mentors, corporate partners, alumni network and Geovation wider community
- Up to 12 months residency at the Geovation Hub in London which has stunning meeting rooms, café area, bike storage, showers, meditation room and a prayer room
- We can offer up to 1000 hours of bespoke software engineering support in exchange of share options
- Final Showcase Event to celebrate the progress achieved during the programme
Visit geovation.uk/programme/ to find out more. Applications are open 4 January – 22 February at 11.59 pm with interviews held 8/10/15/17 March 2021. The Programme starts on 15/04/2021.
We look forward to seeing your application – good luck!