We’re on the lookout for the best new startups to join the next cohort on our accelerator programme.
The world we live in is facing some significant challenges and this always leads to new opportunities. Our accelerator programme supports startups who are tackling these challenges and driving innovation. We’ve always been a home for the very best startups in the geospatial and proptech sectors, and are excited about helping the next cohort of founders to build their business to create real change.
The Geotech Accelerator
For this call we are particularly interested in any new creative use of location data in solving problems in these specific areas:
- Transport & infrastructure
- Emergency Response & Disaster Relief
If you think your startup fits into one of these areas, we’d love to receive your application for this year’s programme. We still encourage startups using location data in creative ways outside of these specific areas to apply to the programme, as we are looking for innovative ideas and businesses that are ready to grow.
The PropTech Accelerator
This is the accelerator to apply to if your startup is ready to revolutionise the property sector through the use of data. We’re looking for unique solutions to industry challenges and innovative uses of data.
What do I get?
The Geovation Accelerator Programme takes you through two phases over the course of 12 months, with 6 months of intensive support and 6 months of more hands-off support focused more on the go-to-market phase. The programme is tailored to the founders in each cohort, but includes:
- Financial support from day one with up to £20,000 grant funding based on your progress
- 1:1s, workshops, master classes and events
- Supported access to a range of open and proprietary datasets from Ordnance Survey, Land Registry, and other partners
- Up to 12 months Resident Innovator status at the Geovation Hub in London which contains kitchen facilities, state of the art meeting rooms, dedicated bicycle storage, showers facilities and a prayer room
- Opportunity to access to our growing alumni community and wider network
- Bespoke developer support. We can offer up to 1000 hours of software engineering resource in exchange for share options
- Tailored expert support from industry leaders and entrepreneurial mentors and corporate partners
- Showcase Event a day to celebrate your progress during the programme
If you have any questions about the Accelerator Programme, please email us: Programme@geovation.uk