GeoVation – Collaboration and User Innovation in Transport
We are pleased to announce our next event – “Collaboration and User Innovation in Transport” – which will take place at the Royal Society of Arts, in London on 24 September 2012. Brought to you by GeoVation and supported by Ordnance Survey, the Ideas in Transit project, Department for Transport, Technology Strategy Board and SBRI.
With rapid developments in social media technology, smartphone apps, open data, and volunteered geographic information, in a context of doing more with less and doing that sustainably, ‘Collaboration and User Innovation in Transport’ considers:
• The barriers to collaboration and user innovation in transport and how can they be overcome.
• How can real users’ needs be identified and addressed?
• How can open data be used effectively?
• How can business, government, communities and academia collaborate to create real value in improving transport?
• Collaborative consumption, creation and resourcing.
• Creating shared value and business model innovation in transport.
These and other topics will be explored by leaders and pioneers in their field through: keynote speeches, quick fire Pecha Kucha-like presentations, exhibition, and lively, interactive discussion with you the participating audience, followed by an evening networking programme.
We’re expecting a mix of delegates to register for the event, consisting of: thought-leaders, decision-makers, developers, entrepreneurs, business, government and academia… people like you!
Watch this space for further news.
To sign-up for this free event please register at: