EXTENDED TILL 30 April 2014
How do we do that you say? Excellent question!
We’re having an Easter Caption Competition just for you, our GeoVation Community.
It’s very easy! Just look at the photo below, taken at our ‘How can we encourage active lifestyles in Britian’ Challenge Camp, and come up with a caption (one caption per email address) then email it to us along with your name and contact details to Champions@geovation.org.uk
The competition will close at 10am GMT on Wednesday 30 April 2014. We’ll then gather the GeoVation team together to read through your suggestions over a coffee and cake (or the left over Easter Eggs), and pick the one that the team thinks fits the photo best. The winning caption will be announced on the 25 April 2014.
We’ll give the author of our favorite caption an Ordnance Survey Custom Made Map , Umbrella and some GeoVation goodies.
Competition Entry Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, with the exception of employees of Ordnance Survey, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry shall be taken to mean that you accept these Entry Terms and Conditions.
- All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting your entry, you consent to Ordnance Survey using your details for the purposes of the verification of your entry and administration of the Competition and the Prize. Any personal data you supply will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- All entries must be received by the deadline stated on the competition page. No responsibility is taken for late, lost, delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or non-transmitted entries.
- The winner will be notified by email the day after the closing date.
- The prizes for winning a competition will be as stated on the competition page. The prizes will be dispatched by special delivery to the address supplied by the winner within 14 days of the closing unless stated otherwise. The winners cannot exchange their prize for any other prize or a cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Ordnance Survey reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- You accept that if you win, Ordnance Survey will have the right, without further permission, to use your name and home town for the purposes of announcing the winner of this Competition and for related promotional purposes. Further, you accept that if you win, you may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this Competition.
- The name and home town of the Prize winner will be supplied on request. Please write (enclosing a stamped addressed envelope) to Customer Services at the address given below.
- By entering the Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter of the Competition is Ordnance Survey, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS, United Kingdom.
© Ordnance Survey Crown copyright 2014. All rights reserved.