We are delighted to announce the latest startups to join our Accelerator Programme.
With the addition of Geovation Scotland we are supporting ten innovative new businesses across proptech and geotech in our biggest cohort to date.
The startups joining the Accelerator in London are:
- Earthscope – finds, forecasts and assesses wildfires by harnessing AI, satellite images and the weather
- Hammer-Flights – provides an adaptive flight automation platform for drone service providers and in-house drone programs to collect quick and precise data
- Atmo – provides air quality monitoring to heavy industry to minimise exposure to personnel
- Veya – A new platform that reduces the number of non-completions whilst simultaneously reducing the end to end transaction times.
- Crowdhaus – is modernising the property search market by providing the 21st century with “For Sale” Smart Signs
- SociAbility – The SociAbility mobile app allows users to quickly and easily find detailed and reliable accessibility information for local social venues and shops.
- Lairvue Ltd – is a property viewing company providing a comprehensive 7 day viewing service to ensure property viewings do not get cancelled, postponed or missed.
Geovation Scotland welcome the following businesses for the first Scottish Accelerator programme:
- Folarity – ‘Forest Planner’ is a software as a service (SAAS) platform consisting of a website and mobile apps that will help forest managers plan and monitor their woodlands
- Walks and Waterfalls – A treasure app to help users locate Scotland’s waterfalls, wild swimming spots, undiscovered walks and heritage sites
- AboveBoard – A community-driven, property factoring platform to equip people living in residential blocks and developments with tools to reduce maintenance costs through optional self-management.